Financial Report Audit
Our financial statements audit approach (external audit) is delivered in staged approach addressing business risk, the effectiveness of internal controls, contract compliance and financial reporting.
We have developed and refined this approach through our experience in auditing a broad range of organisations.
Our team recognises the importance of managing and monitoring your programs, services and reporting requirements and that is why our focus is to provide you with clear communication in order to make the audit process as efficient as possible.
Financial and Reporting Risk
Our audit methodology has been developed and is continually refined to reflect changes within the regulatory and operating environments. Our approach is tailored to you, focusing on material risks within your organisation such as:
- Regulatory Compliance and Governance
- Delegations policies and procurement controls
- Liquidity risk and diversification of revenue sources
- Budget preparation and management of funds for specific projects
- Revenue recognition for each of your organisations services including any obligations for unspent funds
- HR management and payroll including recruitment, contracting and management of employee entitlements
- Cost determination and allocation between services including divisions within your organisation, group services or individual package services
- Contract management including tendering for new business, monitoring contract outcomes and compliance with reporting requirements
Our financial statements audit services deliver:
- Special purpose audit reports
- Annual financial reports in accordance with the Corporations Act or other applicable frameworks
- Audit reports and opinions in accordance with Australian Auditing Standards
- Valuable reports to Directors and Management addressing the scope of our audit and other observations
- Presentation of our findings to the Finance or Audit & Risk Committee as well as the Board of Directors
- Specialist advice on accounting standard interpretation as required
- Routine consultation with your financial team regarding any industry specific developments
We are dedicated to working collaboratively with you during the auditing process and throughout our ongoing management and support. Our outcomes are delivered professionally with no surprises, offering you the peace of mind that our team have covered all aspects of your organisations audit.