Clubs and Hospitality Specialists
Club and Hospitality clients have been at the heart Cutcher & Neale's business since 1953..
As specialists in this area, we are fully aware of the regulatory pressures and societal
challenges facing the industry. We know from long experience the importance of having the right accounting partner in your corner to guide you through the tough times and help you take advantage the good.
We provide expert auditing, accounting, taxation, business and financial advice
to a range of Clubs across the Hunter and New South Wales.
Team stability means reliability
We believe that team stability and continuity are fundamental to the delivery of a first class service.
That principle is reflected in our high staff retention rate with the average number of years experience in the team (excluding partners) being over six years.
This is significantly higher than the industry standard and speaks volumes for both the loyalty of our staff and their level of job satisfaction.
Each year of an engagement we build on our knowledge and understanding of your business, allowing us to add value through constant efficiency improvements.
The benefit to you is that you receive the most cost-effective service delivery possible because:
- Your club will be audited by experienced and motivated people.
- Our people take pride in their work and thrive on the success of businesses they are engaged in.
- Our club experience is invaluable
- Deadlines will always be met
- Our team are technology-efficient. We use audit software Caseware and ACL.
- We not only undertake an audit, we also actively seek to improve your controls, administration, accounting and financial management.
- All of our audit work is conducted on site. We will run through any issues identified with management prior to the completion of our visits.
to arrange a no-obligation meeting with Ian Neale
or Nick Nancarrow.