At Cutcher & Neale, we specialise in the provision of Audit services to the Not For Profit (NFP) sector. As specialists within the sector, we understand the specific challenges that are faced by NFP service providers and are dedicated to providing quality and personal service to ensure the audit process runs smoothly.
Our team provides expert auditing, accounting, taxation, business and financial advice to a range of NFP organisations across the Hunter and New South Wales, including sectors such as:
- Social Welfare and Disability Services
- Aged Care
- Education and Training
- Professional Associations
- Charities and Public Benevolent Institutions
We recognise the importance of maintaining relationships with your funding providers. That is why we are dedicated to working proactively with you to prepare reporting processes and contract interpretations that are transparent, compliant and also commercial.
As a client of Cutcher & Neale, you will benefit from our:
- Total commitment to ensuring you meet your reporting deadlines
- Understanding of charities, NFP sector clients and tax exemption matters
- Independent observations on the effectiveness of your existing systems and processes
- 'No surprises' audit approach with regular communication throughout the process
- Extensive experience of working with NFP's and public companies, limited by guarantee
- Risk-based audit approach which considers all existing compliance and quality control activities within your organisation
- The comfort of knowing that any recommendations for improvement are based on our practical experience with many organisations facing the same risks