Applying for a role with Cutcher & Neale is the first step toward securing your place within a highly-respected, hard-working and innovative team.
Your new opportunity:
We are currently looking for a Senior Investment Advisor to work within our Investment Services team focusing on direct equity investment portfolios via our Managed Discretionary Account service offering. This is a full time role based in our Newcastle office. We have an existing and developing client book for you to work with that will see you set up for success in this position.
As part of this role you will:
- Provide robust, tailored and personal investment advice to clients
- Communicate with clients regarding their investment portfolios and financial markets in general
- Day-to-day management of client portfolios
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Prepare and present reports to clients
- Liaise with external providers and financial institutions
- Become involved in our internal investment committee; and
- Work closely with support staff and other departments within the firm
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Minimum 5 years working within a face-to-face financial advisory environment
- Relevant qualifications including a degree in Commerce, Finance or equivalent
- RG146 compliant
- Meet the new FASEA requirements (or working towards)
- Proven ability to engage with existing and prospective clients
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- Solid experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
If you would like to join our team, we'd love to hear from you. Please submit a brief cover letter, along with a resume detailing your experience.